Monday, July 26, 2010

Its my night only

Tonight just like my others night, I have the same problem, can't closed my eyes, even my mind feel very tired and pain all over my body.... Still, this eyes choose to be open in the dark

Here I am, laying on my bed, alone in the dark tried to write something to be share of, my experience, my journey in life... Which is nothing to be proud of, nothing to be offer... I'm here because of this silly illness, stupid way of life..

I'm here while everyone have their own dreams... Its been the thousand or even millions of night that I passed thru... Ooohh I wish I have few options to be chosen, trust me I won't choose this way... I sometimes feel tired with this, pity on me, but hey I'm not the only one who suffer like this..

This instrumental music playing on my notebook try hard to fill the empty place of my heart, this music try to bring me to the dreamland a place where everybody spent everynight a place which no answer for one question, a place that will bring us in peace, long sleep, different dream, its a dreamland

What should I do to get out of this situation... What could make me stop sharing, stop writing and start to sleep..

My night, is never gonna be the same as your night, it feel longer and so quite. however, even if I regret this, and hate most, still I have to be grateful, cos I just laying on my bed, and soon will sleep and wake up again in the morning.. Grateful, even I have a different night from others, but I try to make my self comfortable where ever iam

There will be no similarities between your night and my night ... Cos its my destiny to walk on it, my night is different..

No comments: