Monday, July 26, 2010

inSomNia 3

No..
No...
Damn!!!
I woke up again and its to early...
Meanwhile, I slept late last night... Yes it was to late
Please go back to sleep... I only have two or three hours sleep and it was never good enough to my tired body...

Aahh again my eyes choose to be open and again for millions of time I lay in the dark, alone and again in the very early morning...

I tried hard to go back to sleep with every way.. I tried every position of sleep but still doesn't change anything... This insomnia really killing me slowly, never have a long nice sleep like others have...

Plakk... Sometimes I slap my self left the pain on my face try to cry out loud so I could sleep easy, or let my legs hang on the wall, or force my eyes to be close even if they deny to,... Heyyy stop!! I'm getting nuts!! Going crazy or something... NO!!! I just try every option just for getting a long nice sleep... This insomnia has took a half part of my life, I never enjoy this, never wanted to be like this, I need a longer sleep, I just need some rest for my mind, body and soul

I NEED A LONGER SLEEP... Doesn't have to be normal like 7 or 8 hours, you could give me 5 or 6 hours sleep, more than enough, enough for me

No comments: