Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Insomnia

Insomnia...
Huh?! Again I woke up in the middle of nite!!! Crap crap crap! I hate this, I always be the only one in this house who still wake up or wake up suddenly cos I got an early sleep...n can't go back to sleep until the morning comes.. Aarrgghh!!

I got this sickness, should I say that way,since few years ago, the worse was I took few sleeping pills.. one,two pills to help me to sleep continues without have to be wake up suddenly or sleep like normal people, its really killing me when it comes, I hate loneliness, I dislike darkness, I hate to be the only one who still have a fresh eyes in the middle of the night while others have a sleep tight

I feel tired and don't know what to do, see doctor? Dream on, I never wanna see doctor!! I hate the smell of medicine, I dislike being in doctor's room, and the most important is I hate to spent my money on them xixixi my bad, sorry, so do u have any solution besides see the doctor and make them become richer??

No comments: